Situation: Buy Side M and A – Mitsui and Recruit
- GPalmer was retained to provide an overview study of the US staffing market
- Recruit and Mitsui engaged with GPalmer to find a US Professional staffing firm to be their first investment in the US. Staffing market
- A $50 million regional IT and Professional staffing provider, CSI was contacted
- CSI had developed a high-end consulting offering for healthcare IT and professional staffing.
- Contacted investment bankers, private equity funds, and domestic and international staffing firms
- Along with the Buyers, met with over 30 potential target candidates before recommending moving forward with CSI
- Post close was retained to advise on integration, buy alprazolam, strategy and value creation
- Recruit and Mitsui created a joint venture, bought CSI and 3 years later revenues tripled to over $150m and EBITDA % quadrupled.